Are you having a problem with your Android phone or tablet overheating? If so, don’t worry; it’s a very common problem. Before you have to resort to sending your device into a phone repair shop, check out our simple fixes which will go a long way to stop the heat before it gets too much.
Why does my Android phone or tablet overheat?
- Its size – most phones and tablets are relatively small in size
- Its composition – many phones are made of plastic or metal components
- Lack of ventilation – due to lack of space and the type of materials used
- Installing and keeping open too many apps, video games and other stuff (hands up if you’re guilty)
- Excessive gaming
- Continuous browsing
- Old batteries
How can I fix these issues?
Luckily, there are some very easy fixes for stopping your Android device from overheating.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend playing games. Probably easier said than done, but try to keep to a set period and then give your poor device a rest.
- For the same reason, browsing for long periods of time should also be avoided.
- Disable unwanted options and applications on your phone.
- If your battery is old, replace it and always make sure that it’s the correct battery for your device.
- Try installing an app that will manage other apps and prevent your phone from overheating by acting as a power management tool. It will also enable the device to use the battery more efficiently.
If you’re still concerned about your Android phone or tablet overheating, why not bring it to our Phone Repair Centre in Preston? We’ll be able to sort it out in a jiffy as we offer same day phone repairs wherever possible, using top quality replacement parts, including batteries.
As you would expect from a mobile repair company with a reputation like ours, we offer a 6-month warranty on all our repairs, plus you’ll find that our prices won’t break the bank. In fact, if you experience any kind of problem with our repairs, we’ll sort it out for free.